My FB friends have been discussing lately who exists on their laminated-list-of-five. And this got me thinking: my list has evolved significantly since Friends came up with this fab construct a zillion years ago.
Right now, the only two I'll commit to (poor choice of words) is Paul Rudd and Adam Levine. Typing this, several things occur to me simultaneously, not the least of which is that those two sort of look alike.
And they kind of sort of look like Hughes.
I'm not really sure what the significance of that is. Point is, I'd love to know who is on your list, and why.
This is also a good chance to test the comments function (ah-hem college roomie Cookie.) best I can tell, as long as you are logged on, all you have to do is click on the comments link and enlighten me...
No comments:
Post a Comment