Sunday, December 5, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes...

Ok so for all My Girls reading this, we all know how crucial girlfriends are. Right? Yeah, there's always drama, but they provide sanity and support that we cant live without. So if you happen to have a girlfriend who is discreet, dependable AND a jeweler by trade, well... 'If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up. '

Remember the family heirloom thing from last day? Well guess freakin' what... Girlfriend and her instincts came through. Upon further review, it's all good. They're real And they are spectacular!

And another girlfriend, sister-cousin and sister-by-marriage are coming through for the holiday party.

Not to mention the wine book club that restored sanity

And my mom who manned the ship so Hughes and I could go see HP7 AND let us sleep today.

It's like my own personal Red Tent up in here today. (except without the whoe weird-a$$ husband sharing thing.)

I'm so glad I didnt move to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment